The Rockyford 4H Beef Club had another fun and successful year! June 7 was their achievement day show and sale at the Rockyford Ag Grounds. All the members had a great day showing their steers that they have spent seven months raising, feeding, and breaking.
- Anna Newell - Grand Champion & Sr Champion Showmanship & Sr Reserve Champion Grooming
- Carson Harwood - Reserve Champion
- Timbree Desmet - Jr Champion Showmanship & Jr Champion Grooming
- Kash Koole - Int Champion Showmanship
- Brooke Munro - Int Reserve Champion Showmanship
- Preslee Piper - Int Champion Grooming
- Maleah Harwood - Int Reserve Champion Grooming
- Avery Koole - Sr Reserve Champion Showmanship
- Jaxon Campbell - Sr Champion Grooming
- Spencer Kenney - Rate of Gain Champion
The Rockyford 4-H Beef Club explained they had a lot of help in making this event a success from their sponsors who have supported the club and the members along with local organizations and community members
The Rockyford Lions were on hand serving up lunch and let the members hold the show and sale on the rodeo grounds, while the Show and Sale Committee consisting of Taggert Desmet, Chris Jensen, and Pat Newell put in hours of work to ensure the event went off perfectly.
The sponsors that support the 4-H club include ATP, Blondie Que BBQ Rubs & Spice, Trouw Nutrition, Calgary Stockyards, Rosebud Gas Co-op, Loveland, Vermeers, Fox Couee Aviation, Syngenta, Ed’s Mechanical, Nutrien, FMC, Carteva, Bayer, Sarah Dawn Thessien Travel, Mullen Farms, and Getz Collins and Associates.
The club also wanted to recognize and thank their families and two dedicated leaders Tamara Newell and Tiffany Campbell who have led the club for the past three years.
Send your news tips, story ideas, pictures, and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org